Nice of her

By Bill - 06/12/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the couch with my 5 year-old on my lap. All of a sudden, she turned to me and said, "Daddy, I love your boobies. They're a good pillow." My own kid just called me fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 959
You deserved it 18 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids call it like they see it. If you want someone to lie to you, ask an adult.

Comments

Reyo 2

^This Besides, you're done. You've reproduced. You've succeeded in mucking err...contributing to the gene pool. Plus, my Dad isn't a glorious peice of manhunk who still swoons the ladies. It's not like it's just you.

Kids call it like they see it. If you want someone to lie to you, ask an adult.

Better make that: ask an adult who relies on you for wages or tips.

And I don't think your daughter realized only mommies have "boobies".

waterynuggets 0

Men have breasts, too. Due to hormones, they just don't grow the same ya know lol

Because you don't realize that fat daddies have boobies, ya ignorant douche.

noelykins1 19

Well technically everyone has boobies. Men and woman have breast but woman contain more tissue and produce milk. Also both men and women can get breast cancer by the way.

smiggs 0

Well you might want to lose weight before she starts saying that in public.

baby_gurl2405 0

well maybe thats a hint that you need to work out and lose some weight

boatkicker 4

That's actually sorta adorable...... But if it really bugs you I'm sure there's some sort of exercise plan or diet you can try. Whatever floats your boat. :)

I think that's really sweet. It was a compliment. Kids love it when their parents are "comfortable". haha :D well, like already said, just work out a bit and it'll be alright. :)

No one pities a man who can't control his McDonalds intake.

ydi for not watching your weight . throw up what you eat from now on

npk88 0

That's what you have to love about kids, they speak the truth! Try and lose some wight so maybe you don't have health problems or a heart attack and can be around while she grows up! I almost always click YDI for those "oh no I'm fat" fml's....come on, you know you are fat and the only person who can fix it is you!

mj2123 0

Yeah, the problem with this is that: 1. The causational effect of overweight/obesity on health is tenuous at best; 2. Actually, no, plenty of people who are not fat get called fat because our culture is completely ****** up when it comes to weight; and, 3. Even people who are medically overweight or obese may not be able to lose weight without resorting to unhealthy measures (overexercising and/or starvation). Not everyone is genetically or biologically meant to weigh within the healthy weight range based on BMI. And, of course, enlarged breasts (gynecomastia) can occur in men who aren't fat. It's usually caused by hormones.

Well, then get out and do something about it!