By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, I kissed my husband and said, "I love you." That's when our 5 year-old son said to my husband, "How can you love her so much if she's so ugly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 700
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a sign that your child does not fear you enough. Corporal punishment works.

luv2sing247 0

If my son ever said that to me, I would make him address me as "ma'am" instead of "mom" from then on to show more respect. I'm sure you are a lovely lady. :)

Comments

WTF is wrong with children. There's no way in hell I would ever say somthing like that, even now, to anybody. I also agree with #1. Spanking is illegal now isn't it? Thats bs, it works.. And for those saying "He's just a kid he doesnt know any better" HA! No, he definatly does, 5 is old enough.

kellster 2

Clearly your child has not been taught adequate discipline. He should have had it made extremely clear to him long before this long that there way in hell that saying something like that could ever be acceptable. He obviously needs to have been taught respect for you. You and your husband are at fault for having raised a brat here. Hopefully you can correct the damage before he grows up into a shallow, misogynistic asshole. Good luck with that.

Ooooh.... I hope he was punished for that one. Children should never speak that way about their mother.

TheUnnamedOne 0

#13, I don't know, I think this might be a little different. In most cases it's kids talking about age or death, which they don't have a good concept of. But I think "ugly" is a pretty simple concept that a kid ought to grasp. : Sorry OP, teach that kid to be more respectful.

Wow, 5? Guess you should kill yourself.

Occam 0

Look on the bright side, he'll never kill your husband to get with you. :D

wow that is just plain sad i would have twisted is lips so hard... he'd think twice before speaking for the rest of his life....