By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, I kissed my husband and said, "I love you." That's when our 5 year-old son said to my husband, "How can you love her so much if she's so ugly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 700
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a sign that your child does not fear you enough. Corporal punishment works.

luv2sing247 0

If my son ever said that to me, I would make him address me as "ma'am" instead of "mom" from then on to show more respect. I'm sure you are a lovely lady. :)

Comments

RedNymph234 0

My question is, where do kids hear these horrible things? Their parents or the other older people around them....kids are sponges and shallow people mold the next generation

omgzitsjen 0

You should've said "If I'm ugly so are you....same genes."

well isn't your son just a bundle of joy ^-^"

As much as I usually disapprove of unecessary corporal punishment, you should smack that kid up. I know most contemporary bleeding-heart parents refuse to engage in such a "barbaric" practice, but it sure as hell makes kids respect their elders.

Pssh! He's only five. You gonna get all butt hurt over a five year old?

Your child is an idiot. Not because he called you ugly and that is mean/wrong/whatever. But because he is (likely) genetically-linked to you and that means he is also most likely fugly. At the same time, one may argue that he might look more like your husband because he is a boy. Who also is most likely ugly if what your child says is true (95% of the time, the ugly attract the ugly). So either way, your child is ******. If he's right, karma - you two are even. If he's wrong... then that's boring ;). You should probably kick him in the head either way.

sexxiness2121 0

omg everyone you dont tell ur son that hes ugly! He will cry!!! stupid stupid people. well kids will be kids, gotta love them