By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, I kissed my husband and said, "I love you." That's when our 5 year-old son said to my husband, "How can you love her so much if she's so ugly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 700
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a sign that your child does not fear you enough. Corporal punishment works.

luv2sing247 0

If my son ever said that to me, I would make him address me as "ma'am" instead of "mom" from then on to show more respect. I'm sure you are a lovely lady. :)

Comments

1- You're an idiot. Kids shouldn't fear their parents at all. Fear =/= respect. And you certainly don't earn respect by hitting your kids either. Bad parenting on your part. OP- I think this is sad, but he is only 5 and might not know what he is saying. If he said this at 15, then I'd be more worried.

#1: HAHAHA! Awesome! My old roommate said he knew he was raised right since he can't tell whether his Mom is going to smack him or hug him when she raises her arm. #19: I thought that too, that might be the issue there. OP: That sucks, you'd think by 5 he'd have a BIT more respect than that, but kids say the darndest things sometimes.

liquidpaper 0

Joke's on him, because he's gotta have inherited some of your ugly genes! Kidding. Seriously though, I hope your husband set him straight about the right way to talk about his mother.

The kid said "IF she is so ugly" not "WHEN she is so ugly". The FML probably is that that's what her husband says to their five-year-old behind her back. Tut tut (to OP's husband). FYL.

Mwahaha :3 What pretty girl ^-^ I'm coming from the french website VDM [so i'm french >.

ch_kisama 0

try teaching your kid some manners...YDI

AK 2

Time to put that kid up for adoption.

urbwzrd 0

he is just a kid! he knows nothing about women!