By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, I kissed my husband and said, "I love you." That's when our 5 year-old son said to my husband, "How can you love her so much if she's so ugly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 701
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a sign that your child does not fear you enough. Corporal punishment works.

luv2sing247 0

If my son ever said that to me, I would make him address me as "ma'am" instead of "mom" from then on to show more respect. I'm sure you are a lovely lady. :)

Comments

And husband replies: "I wouldn't say that. You take after her for than me."

Kids don't know usually what they're saying. But sometimes they do. If this is the first offense, severly scold him on how utterly rude that is to say to his mother. If it's a repeat offense, bust his ass raw. Seriously.

xxsmilingclover 0
PerfectProdigy 0

OMG Ahahaha I'm So Sorry But That Is So Funny.... Yes Its Terrible But It IS Funny... Take The 5yr Old Son Somewhere And Spend Some Quality Time Maybe There Is Just A Gap Between You 2 And He Wants Your Attention

Fun box, oh fun box, small and square and DARK. Fun box, oh fun box, CHECK OUT THESE COOL FUN LOCKS, YAY!! ...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND CONFINE THAT CHILD. D :

trapiadora 0

I still would of hit him so next time he will no better. And hitting dode work it just stops at a certain point everyone knows that. Its funny and said at the same time but kids do say dumn stuff like that. But it kinda shows that he does not have boundaries when it comes to saying smart ass things.

Wow. I would have given my kid a nice back hand. What kind of life is he going to have if he goes around treating people like that? I do not agree with people treating their parents like that. My brother treats my mom like shit, and I would kick his ass for it if he wasn't bigger than me. You have to start them off early.

If the child deserves it, it's not technically child abuse.... ...I'm just saying--Do what you have to do.....

If the child deserves it, it's not technically child abuse.... ...I'm just saying--Do what you have to do.....