By notsobig - 29/01/2013 22:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I jokingly asked my girlfriend if she thinks I have a big package. She replied that she didn't want to upset me and get into another fight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 651
You deserved it 40 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Tell her, like all other guys do, "it's not the size that matters it, how you use it." Good luck...

OP never said she was unhappy with the size. He seems to be the only one unhappy about it.

All other guys? or just you? Cause I know I have never said that. lol

MNBOY16 15

Well you have to love an honest woman! At least she didn't say I have had bigger!

Which would most likely have been the honest answer...

ErictheRed 5

That would've been rough. Not sure why the knowledge of your significant other being with someone bigger is so devastating.

smottpoker 7

because us guys want to think that they are the biggest they've ever had, it's like an ego thing

NickaPLZ 26

There is no such thing as a man 'jokingly asking if he has a big package'. It's the equivalent of a girl asking if she is fat.

TheDrifter 23

The difference being that if a man is big, he enjoys having his ego stoked, whereas both fat and skinny women will react negatively to any answer given.

Technically she wins every time because if you say yes your an asshole and if you say no your a liar.. 34 beat me to it damn

Nobody wins when a guy asks about his package. You either tell him the truth and hurt his feelings, or you lie to him and then you both know you're lying. And if you lie about that, what else are you lying about to "spare his feelings"? Or maybe that is just a woman's logic...

What do you mean? the truth could be that the guy IS big, and in that case, you're certainly not gonna hurt his feelings. The difference invoked by the other commentators is that guys *believe* the girl when she passes judgement. Girls let their insecurities get the better of them more often than not (which is understandable and has a genetic and evolutionary precedent but, still, the point remains).

If a guy is big, he doesn't need to ask. And she probably would've mentioned it at some point, too.

#49, woman's logic... That's an oxymoron!

At least she was trying to spare your feelings. Lying is never the way to go!

This is the male equivalent of the female question, "Does this [article of clothing] make me look fat?" It's inviting a fight to even ask. Nobody wins in these situations. Edit: looks like zepher93 beat me to it.

Werken247 14

The correct answer is; "No, that dress doesn't make you look fat. Your fat ass makes you look fat!" I suggest running like hell after you give the correct answer.

I have a go-to answer to that question that is both honest and won't leave you sleeping on the couch for a week: "Honey, it doesn't do you justice." Most women will accept that without being offended. There are of course some out there who would be, though, so with those women, your best bet if you don't want to lie is to create some kind of distraction and slip out the door when she's occupied.

Well I guess she could've said worse but you kinda brought that upon yourself.