By clash - 28/11/2008 06:30 - France

Spicy
Today, I haven't had sex for so long that my condoms have gone off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 929
You deserved it 7 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

with a name like "beiberfever" you arent!

I haven't ever had sex in 19 years. Shut up.

Comments

Condoms go off? Oh, shit! I had one I bought 7 years ago in my pocket.......

I haven't had sex in thirteen years... but then, I AM thirteen, so all is not lost.

#12: most 12-year olds are too immature to be on this site

seriously I'm like 12 and I can bet I'm mature as like half the people on this site

with a name like "beiberfever" you arent!

Jakojan 4

*looks around at the ppl who are on this site* ... thats not saying much 39

You're "Like" 12?? What on earth does this mean...are you not sure how old you are?? Or do you have that disease where every other word you say is "like"? I've got news for you little boy; you are not mature, and it would be a big mistake to think that you know anything about life in 12 years. But you are right when you say you're probably as mature as half the people on this site. That's only because many of the people on the internet have a dwindling maturity level.

Mature? Atleast spell "Bieber" correctly.

wowww...REAL mature...tryina pick fights with someone a fraction of ur age...amazing...

GalaxyShots 21

First of all, you didn't even spell 'Bieber' right, second of all, you need to get off this site and go back to playing with your Barbie's.

I'm 13 and I'm mature enough to be on this site. But bieber fever? Honestly I got over him when I was 8.

mypseudonym 0

#12: Um, yeah. May I kindly suggest that you're too young to be on this site?

hellokittywhore 0

io am the only one who noticed that#12 is also age12!?! lol irony but yeah, you only bought condoms to impress the cashier lol duche

DrLemon 0

uuh did you notice that the 12 year old is number 13?! just sayin'

omfg my 13 year old sister lost her virginity but not me a 17 year old guy

kristen_lesli 0

wow. that's sad... hate to break it to you, but this is wrong on so many levels. 1; your *13 year old sister* already lost her virginity?! dang! 2; why do you know she lost her virginity?! I sure as hail wouldn't tell my brother if I lost mine at 13!! 3; where were you during this time?! my brother would have at least heard something and busted down my door, yanked that guy out of my bed my his nuts, and thrown him into the street!! you suck at being a big brother!! 'nough said.

Man, that's what's wrong with society today. People think having your virginity is a bad thing. It isn't. So, good job.

chicabonita5683 0

Did you ever think that his sister is someone who is very risque and loose. I grew up with a sister who, when she was 13, constantly stayed out until 3AM, and when she had sex, I am pretty sure it wasn't in our house, so it's a little difficult for a guy to rip a guys balls off when he doesn't usually see the other guy. I am a girl, and am 2 and a half years older than my sister. She had sex before I did too...I was 17. And sometimes it is a bit obvious when you start finding condoms and birth control laying out in her room...and you may wonder now why I was going through her room...the answer to that, she stole things from me, so when she was gone, I stole it back. But overall, don't give a guy a hard time about not ripping the balls off a guy because he finds out his sister is sexually active...my sister's boyfriend was like 17 or 18, so maybe this guy was too.

lime_tiki 2

#12 you're too immature to be on this site. #24 I agree with you, my brother would have ripped the guys balls off if he caught me having sex with someone