By CB - 19/11/2009 01:30 - New Zealand

Today, I have to go to the dentist to get a tooth capped. Why? Because my room mate knows I sleepwalk and thought it would be funny to put a trip wire across the top of the stairs. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 019
You deserved it 2 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf. You couldve gotten seriously hurt D:

Bahaha, maybe he'll saran wrap the door frame next time? Oh the vast amount of pranks that could be pulled!

Comments

quivx 7

Haha! You're roomate's pretty cool.

Brooklynxman 0

Sue him AND call the cops on him. That is uncool in the supreme.

Why the hell would you steal this from http://tinyurl.com/ya6o9py ?

I think everyone here is missing the point. The roommate was right, that is ******* hilarious.

xbon 2

Tru that, he's the dumbass for living with someone who would do something like this, And he deserved it.

you can sue him for possibly killing you and your tooth.

Trip wire across the hall = funny Trip wire across top of stairs = hilarious, until the person breaks something or dies and you're held liable.

I think your roommate needs to pay the bill for your dentistry, or you talk to a lawyer about getting her to pay the bill, pay your legal expenses and another chunk of change for your pain and suffering, and possibly facing charges along the lines of malicious mischief and reckless endangerment.

Put a contact alarm on your bedroom door, and set it every night before sleeping, so if you open the door, the alarm wakes you.

ok i sleep walk and woke up in the middle of a 4 lane rode 3 miles away form my home here is the best advice... take 2 sleeping pills....i know melliton-something (i cant remember the name) i know it only says take 1 but u need 2

how stupid is someone to not know this isn't even remotely funny. That's could have killed you dangerous. Why doesn't he just cut the break cable in your car and be done with it. What a fucken moron.