By CB - 19/11/2009 01:30 - New Zealand

Today, I have to go to the dentist to get a tooth capped. Why? Because my room mate knows I sleepwalk and thought it would be funny to put a trip wire across the top of the stairs. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 019
You deserved it 2 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf. You couldve gotten seriously hurt D:

Bahaha, maybe he'll saran wrap the door frame next time? Oh the vast amount of pranks that could be pulled!

Comments

Your roommate is an idiot for thinking that's funny. The following are much funnier (hint hint): 1. Saran wrapping him into his bed. 2. Going on his computer and replacing the last paragraph of the paper he's about to email with the "Never Gonna Give You Up" video. 3. Replacing his green tea ice cream with wasabi while he's on the bathroom.

If I were you, I'd make him pay for the bill. FYL indeed.

Ahhh **** man. So you guys are totally best friends, I see.

Man that sticks. You should get your roomie to pay for it.

I'd sue that roommate. That's horrible.

I've heard of a few ways to stop sleepwalking: 1. Check your diet. You could be eating something with weird side effects. 2. Try tying something really heavy to your foot so that you can't walk when it's there. But tie it in such a way that if there is an emergency, you can get it off quickly. 3. Move your bed so that one side is against the wall and try to sleep on your side facing that wall. If none of this works, I suggest getting your roommate to eat a crapton of chili and put vaseline on his doorknob and the bathroom doorknob. And you might want to leave a mop and bucket next to his door.

it might sound incredible, but many people do very complex actions (cooking, eating... having sex) while sleepwalking. it is possible that he can remove the restraints he put on himself while still asleep. I personally think he should see a doctor or a sleep clinic for help and get another roommate.

A combination lock would be the best. REM sleep shuts off the part of the brain concerning specific functional memory. You can remember how to repeat familiar actions, but not recall specific numbers or random dexterous movements. (just spin the tumblers all over the place without looking)

sue indeed, possibly file attempted manslaughter or murder charges. WTF.

skyeyez9 24