#1 Mom

By whoopsboutthecap - 15/11/2011 12:51 - United States

Today, my mom called me crazy and told me she wanted to put me in a mental hospital. She did this after repeatedly hitting me with a shoe. Why? Because I forgot to put the cap back on the toothpaste. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 251
You deserved it 3 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems like *sunglasses* she wants to bust a cap.

Comments

It seems like *sunglasses* she wants to bust a cap.

D37H100 5

Haha that was pretty good #1 OP: seems like you're mom needs to go.,.

13FTW 9

HOW COULD OP FORGET THE CAP?!? Worlds over. Everybody's ******. Blame it on op. Thanks.

grmnxsensati0n 4

holf fukk bro or brahh what eva u r u just skrewed us all

sounds like she needs to go to a mental hospital.

22, what are you? You have a speach impediment?

While OPs mom doesn't want to bust a cap, I commend you for a decent original pun xD. Also, 9, nice picture. I don't like WW...but hey that's just me..also it's your, so you know.

13FTW 9

Any body else notice all Naitsi ever posts is "lol"??

D37H100 5

35, yeah auto correct made it "you're" but idrc cause im not a grammar nazi. As for WW i like to jungle with him. But thats about it. I just like the skin.

Some people are weird about that. It's like squeezing the toothpaste from the middle of the thingy.

xD nice #1 :P this brightened my day. OP: :P your mother might need help....

labudamike 6
markrs 0

NEVER squeeze from the middle of the tube and don't you forget it! You can get more toothpaste out of it. Gives you a week more of toothpaste. And idk about you but I dislike buying new toothpaste. Could've used that few dollars on candy. Tsk. Tsk.

jkmcnns1005 6
MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

no cap OP? you crazy mothafucka.

hellogoodbye1996 6

I've been in a mental hospital I actually just got out two days ago..I liked it better than being at home..it's better than you think.

ragnorac 4

Yeah because killing your mother would defiantly keep you out of a mental hospital

aSs. there, i busted a cap in your ass for copying 1's one liner

Put a cap on her as in shoot her or actually drop a toothpaste cap on her hear? Please explain.

You need to explain what you just said??!!

U want me to explain it? Show her how the toothpaste feels when you put the cap on it. It wasnt supposed to make any sense

Remove this plz, damn shitty internet/iphone double posted

Your mom is the nuts one, and her mechanism to cope with it is "It's not ME that's crazy, it's everyone ELSE!" Psych 101. Projection.

SkardeyKat 3

Sounds exactly like my ex mother in law. The craziest conversation I've ever had with anyone was her following me around the house telling me she wasn't crazy, how she wasn't crazy, example after example, and that I was the crazy one. It just cemented the fact to me that she was in fact crazy!

stacianichole 2

Ask her if you guys can get a 2 for 1 deal.

ninjuh_wingman 29
Mister_Triangle 21

But will OP ever make that mistake again? Probably not; thus, shoes solve the problem, once again! Thanks, shoes!