By WIno - 01/09/2010 02:46 - United States

Today, I have discovered things not to do while drunk. Like shaving my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 281
You deserved it 40 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Next time shave your legs befor you drink. That way you won't feel the need to do it once you're drunk.

mama2b3 20

Comments

pretty sure this has been the shittest 'fml' ever?!

ouch I'm guessing ? SSFLN shaving spots from last night

No shit....you'd think that'd obviously be a terrible idea. You shouldn't handle sharp objects while you're hammered.

If I were drunk enough to mutilate my legs while shaving, I would probably throw up on myself first, which would make me reconsider pointing my head down to shave.

Yeah, 11, we pretty much have to GUESS here what's the FML... which I think is kinda dumb b/c even though it may seem "obvious" what might've happened, the FML still reads like it ended prematurely. What's the FML exactly? At least hint that you either got cut up or missed spots disgustingly or something or other, like saying "I never knew that blood red was a good color for my shins". This FML is just all-around pretty lame.

OP is saying heshe got cut up really bad, not just the hair part.

allen20 0

im 14 and i discovered that when im drunk i shouldnt tell an undercover cop to prove hes a cop

ohhh OP, you are SOOOO smrt. :) btw, ouchhh..

also don't prank call people you know when tlyoure drunk. it always ends up with you confessing to your best friend that you ********** to her pics every night...

Ali_Br_fml 33

Speaking from personal experience? Lolz

ydi for getting drunk in the first place. hope next time you chop off one of your limbs. :]

um 44... you are drunk at 14 and a cop found out? you are asking for it.

52 is the hottest one here...you fail 61...just sayin

iron_chefITALY 0

81 and 61 are idiots for hitting on girls on fml..

don't sweat it sis. but damn that has to hurt

haha wow. shaving not a good idea. also i learned that when drunk, never play with giant excersize balls... :/

mama2b3 20

Probably where the blood was coming out =P

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah lollll

#10, it's hilarious that your user name is "ignorance" and your very fitting comment to "wowdudewow's" comment was "wow, dude, wow". win!

No both of those should be your. Look things up before you correct people.

schwancy 2

Next time shave your legs befor you drink. That way you won't feel the need to do it once you're drunk.

Then whose legs will she shave after she's drunk?

how do u know it's a girl. op could be a boy and then just feel stupid for doing it and now he's embarrased. but if op is a girl, then she musta cut her legs and missed like all the hair.

Tequila_Hilton 3

it wouldve been an FML if u were using Nair and put it on ur hair.

mooimafish 0

how did that work out for you? lol

Guess it's a good thing you didn't take a razor to your pubes.

Kanvis78 0

Why is a dude shaving his legs anyways ? YDI ! clearly, chicks don't sit at home drinking, only dudes do that. :)

Kanvis78 0

He's a moderator. The gender was probably on the FML when it was submitted and he read it there.

Kanvis78 0

Yet, through all your pleas; pictures or it's a dude. :)

RedPillSucks 31

It's a much funnier FML if OP is a guy. He'll have some 'splainin to do to his guy friends. or if he shaved all the way up the pubes and nicked up his wanker.

Kanvis78 0

Just pointing out facts. Also humor is objective and opinionated. So if you read threads of FML to find your "funny" for the day , then clearly, you're a fool.