By HR - 16/12/2011 21:13 - United States

Today, I had two of my wisdom teeth removed. One side of my face is completely swollen, and the other is normal. I feel like the elephant man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 880
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to get mine pulled soon so I can empathize..

Comments

masterofthemix 1

Me too! My right side is huge and it's annoying.

generator115 2

It lucky in the news a girl died during wisdom teeth surgery

obiwonjakobie 0

I got all four of mine removed two days ago! Same thing with me. Left side is puffy and right is normal!

hateevryone 14

I get to have the exact same thing done in two days!! At least you have drugs!!

Ugh!!! Dude, why did you have to post this?!?! I have a phobia of surgery and I've been dreading the removal of my wisdom teeth for YEARS! And now people are talking about some girl who died while getting her wisdom teeth removed?! Oh, ugh! Thanks, man.

I am also currently like this... Damn wisdom teeth aren't so wise when they hurt as much as this!

Almost everyone gets their wisdom teeth out- I got mine out when I was 18. The swelling will go down, no worries. I know it sucks but when all is said and done.... Well... You'll have less teeth. No idea why it's helpful to us lol but you can have funny stories about what you did while high on gas!!

I have a story for you to make you feel better! I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed 2 years ago after the holidays and the next day was my grand father's funeral. We had family coming from Florida and my little cousin who was sick passed his virus to my parents, sister and I. Because of the intervention, I didn't eat anything solid between Thursday and Sunday, which is the day we started to have symptoms... (Check comment)

We all started to vomit violently one after the other but the thing is that I had nothing left in my stomach and it was burning my open sores so bad because of the acidity. It was so intense that anything we would eat or drink would cause us to throw up so I wasn't even able to take my pain killers. On top of that, because I was so weak, I started to have 40 degrees of fever. We were all stuck in bed until Monday night and no one could even help me!

I know my story sounds disgusting, sorry lol! Everybody's face gets swollen after that intervention but it was really the last of my worries that day!! I tried to publish that story (shorter version) as a FML but they refused it about 10 times! :(

And if you guys wanna have a laugh, check out videos on YouTube of people after the surgery who have been drugged. That's hilarious!!

Wow, bro, same here. I just got them removed about 2 hours ago, it sucks.