By HR - 16/12/2011 21:13 - United States

Today, I had two of my wisdom teeth removed. One side of my face is completely swollen, and the other is normal. I feel like the elephant man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 880
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to get mine pulled soon so I can empathize..

Comments

Atleast you didnt get ****** up by a coffee pot

cuddlebunny3548 11

Don't make fun of him. It's not his fault.

YourBabyGirlRav 8

Big deal. I had all four of mine pulled out. Both sides of my face were swollen.

YourBabyGirlRav 8

Oh but I know how much it hurts so its still a FYL. I was afraid to show my face when I got my teeth pulled.

xsterlingsilverx 5

You know...minus the elephantitis.

Cindel_m05 0

I had all 4 removed and another. Pain.

Cindel_m05 0

I had all 4 removed and another. Pain.

the same thing happened to me last year :( I had a dry socket and that is why one side was swollen and the other was not, so you might want to get that checked by your surgeon.

i had all four removed at once ... i dont feel sorry for u buddy.

Stop complaining! I had 3 teeth (2 wisdom) removed and 3 weeks later 4 ******* teeth removed (2 wisdom). That night i couldn't sleep because when i got in my bed i could feel the blood coming out of a cut. It was reeeeally unconfortable, painful (even with a strong painkiller), and gross. Don't get me wrong but you could have had so much worse so stop being a pussy! Go eat some ice cream and be happy you don't have a ****** up mouth.

My boyfriend got his out last Friday. He looked like Alvin the chipmunk....