By HR - 16/12/2011 21:13 - United States

Today, I had two of my wisdom teeth removed. One side of my face is completely swollen, and the other is normal. I feel like the elephant man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 880
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to get mine pulled soon so I can empathize..

Comments

Should've had them all removed, so you don't have to go back if the others start coming down.

I got all four of mine out today, so I look like a chipmunk.

slients_1234 0

You have no idea what his life is like to compare minor surgery to his birth defect is horrible, you need to suck it up, your swelling will go down soon, plus you have medicine to dope you up. Stop being such a pussy and grow some balls

Don't you feel all big and bad for bashing someone who is suffering from behing your precious computer screen. ****-face...

72- I think it's safe to say OP's suffering is nowhere near that of 'the elephant man'. OP's swelling will disappear after a week or so but neurofibromatosis is for life.

this happens to many people on a daily basis. get over it.

finalyearsofhate 22

I don't get why people complain about their wisdom teeth. almost everyone has to get them removed, and if you have a good oral surgeon you shouldn't have any pain.

OCDC 9

Not true. You try pulling your teeth out and tell me it doesn't hurt.

OCDC 9

Especially if you're like me and they have to cut into your gums to remove them.

I guess your right, because alot of people have to have them removed but if they are impacted then it is actually surgery. It is a big deal, and can be a great amount of pain. Reading these comments, alot of people were put out for days bc of it. I would have been one of those but I still had to take care of my child, and therefore couldn't even take pain medication. So really no on can judge, everyone is different!

I got all four wisdom teeth out yesterday and all four were impacted. I guarantee you it hurts.

Yokochi4ri 4

I bet you still look cute ;) Hun

boardforlife 0

Dude I had all four of mine removed yesterday I feel your pain :/

tootsie68 22

Im having mine removed in a couple days... you just scared me!

Try getting 6 taken out, then you can compain. Have a nice day :)