By Gothicbunnyx3 - 21/02/2012 01:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to tell my 7 year old-son it's not polite to jack off in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 709
You deserved it 5 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

7 years old? damn! he's gonna have a beard at 13

bettyc4 26

Kids...they start so young these days

Comments

iloveweed69 7

I seriously doubt he was really jacking off. From the time boys are around 2 they play with their package because it feels good but they do not cum. By now he has probably done it a lot around the house and it either goes unnoticed or you have been too lazy to teach him that it is normal, but he needs to do it in his bedroom. Either way, your fault he thinks it is ok in public.

I highly doubt he was masturbating. Did you know that even in your womb a male baby will play with their package, like any grown man. They move it around as well as their nuts to make it comfortable, and even rub it because it feels good. At his age there is no way he could be masturbating, he hasn't gone through puberty where his hormones kick in. You have had to notice it before and just didn't think anything of it. Instead of confusing him and disgusting him with adult stuff by saying jacking off, you should've just told him its not polite to play with his penis in public, and if he had to do something go to the bathroom.

Where did he learn to Jack of in the first place? And does he even understand the meaning of it? Just asking

Your son is 7 and is jacking off?... uhm... :/.. what do you let him watch??:/

There's an astonishing number of medical and childhood development experts on here! Craziness! And welcome to parenting, you've got 11 years to go!