By Gothicbunnyx3 - 21/02/2012 01:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to tell my 7 year old-son it's not polite to jack off in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 709
You deserved it 5 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

7 years old? damn! he's gonna have a beard at 13

bettyc4 26

Kids...they start so young these days

Comments

Where'd he learn how to do that? I have a 7 yr old and he doesn't have any idea of what sex is let alone how to **********. And people wonder why babies are having babies these days.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

A lot of the times the reason for that is quite the opposite of what you have stated. If the children are not educated about their bodies at an earlier age, and sheltered from any real sex education as opposed to abstinence-only for 'moral and religious' reasons, they make unwise decisions and end up with STDs and unwanted offspring. I don't see how foolishly preserving the innocence of children is a good idea. You don't have to expose them to **** in order for them to understand their own biology.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

In addition to ignorance, repression will lead to pent-up sexual frustration, intensifying in the child's adolescent years, leading to more rash decisions and undesirable circumstances as a result.

slappinGoodtimes 0

#27 - forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can have a baby, by choking the chicken.

hartrum 0

Kids have to learn these things it's just how it is today

no but the girl whos vag the swimmers land in can

At least u think that he doesnt know but u know wat? U never can know for sure because some kids talk about every little thing they hear

DoneItAll 0

Did he learn this from MTV it daddy?

Kids at that age are exploring their body. It's not uncommon.

But I'm wondering where he learned that from...

Ins0mau 20

40 - nobody "taught" me how to do it. Sometimes people jut figure it out themselves.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Nobody taught you to chew and swallow your food, or to defecate. You just know, it's called instinct.

That's a bit young, he's going to be a handful when he gets older.

SweetlyPsycho 4

If only michael Jackson were alive...he would be watching OP's son day and night offering to jack it off himself!!?

SaMmIMonster96 6

Am I the only one that laughed? I am sorry that he is dead but the humor must live on.. :)

It's hilarious how age makes such a difference in scenarios like this one. "aw how cute! A little 7 yr old playing with his peepee" as opposed to "oh GOD a 46 yr old man playing with his peepee! MY EYESSS!!!"

He probably thought it felt nice and didn't know what it actually was. Hopefully.