By levit - 08/06/2009 07:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to tell a girl I liked she couldn't sleep over because I live with my parents. I'm 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 490
You deserved it 68 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mouseintern 0

Right now, lots of 24 year-olds live with their parents. Normally I'd be with #2 and say get a job, but obviously the job market is pretty poor at the moment.

I don't really think that would be considered a sleep over when you're that old :P

Comments

Sambo110 0

Nothing wrong with that, especially how the economy is now.

baysidebird88 0

24's not too bad. I don't know why she couldn't stay over, you are old enough to have girls spend the night. If you want to have girls over to **** move out.

Well, it is his parents house, and if they don't permit it, he really can't say anything since he IS living in their house.

SluttyMcNugget 0

Continuation of #9 Nevermind!! I misread the FML, I thought he said he was gunna have a sleepover, but he just said that she was going to sleep over, not have a sleepover. Sowwwwy!!

You can see how living off Mommy and Daddy is starting to work against you, right?

Wait, I don't understand. Why can't she sleep over? Are your parents assholes to that degree?? And as always, ignore everyone saying "YDI, you live with your parents." Most of them are in no position to talk, and have no idea what it's like worrying about bills, or how much money your own place costs.

In this economy, I can understand why you live with your parents still.

well if you want free rent there are consequences.

AK 2

Well, do something about it if you don't like it.

youaresofucked 0

why couldnt you just sleepover at HERS ?