By mandy_2480 - 19/02/2012 02:08 - China

Today, I had to stop my 26 year old fiancé from picking his nose and eating it like a little boy. Three times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 220
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontClickOnMe 28

At least he's not scratching his ass and sniffing his hand after.

When I was young I thought eating boogers was disgusting, I guess I was a weird child.

Comments

sneakypeekaboo 8

First! And Get your man a tissue

i heard somewhere that eating your snot boosts your immune system. let the booger picking begin!

1 - you must be so unbelievably proud of this momentous achievement.

You all know that most everyone picks there nose... They don't eat it but, thumbs me down all you want you know it's the truth...

Michael_92 20

At least it wasn't 4 times...

yeah, everyone picks there nose. Be happy he isnt flinging it around and you find them later.

DontClickOnMe 28

At least he's not scratching his ass and sniffing his hand after.

Ugh. My husband does that... I just look like him and point him to a sink somewhere until he washes his hands. :|

I think this means you married a monkey. Scratchy butt; picky nosey. Good luck.

My 35 yr old ex does that. Big globbers too!

MickGold 8

30- that's gross... And sad. I'm sorry. :P

As gross as that is, I suggest not treating him like a child.

perdix 29

It seems he's happy putting disgusting things in his mouth. I hope you're making that work for you ;)

She's from China so she's just in it for the money

When I was young I thought eating boogers was disgusting, I guess I was a weird child.

You're not the only one. When I was little I was confused why people were eating them... So I decided to try it, 5 seconds later, I threw up. Haven't done it since.

peachesncreem 21

A kid at school told us boogers taste sweet. I was never game to try though :3

One of the primary components in them is Taurine which is a major ingredient in most energy drinks and also has been shown to help fight cancer as well as diabetes.

MickGold 8

57- that's awesome that u know that... But then I ask WHY? I think I'll stick to the energy drinks. Boogers are just disgusting!

tweetbaby14 18

What 57 is trying to say is "Everyone eat up, and you won't get cancer from everything."

In that case he should do it in private instead. I think I once read an article that said consuming it can improve your immune system. Hmm...

I once read an article that said people who consumed it were smarter than people who don't. Still wondering how they tested that.

ninjuh_wingman 29

You're marrying him. You should've known about it.

But knowing who your marrying is so 90's. I am ashamed with my generation.

You should have left him when he did it the 1st time?

omarzrgz 3

Wow calling off a marriage because your fiance picking his nose?

Don't forget to read the eating part.

omarzrgz 3

It's still not a reason to not marry him.

Or telling him to stop because its childish works too lol