By Tall Oaf - 14/07/2018 01:30

Today, my ex of 2 months, who I'm on good terms with, posted an Instagram photo with her new boyfriend, captioned "Love you babe, 4 months have never been sweeter." I've never been good at math, but 4 seems bigger than 2. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 261
You deserved it 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure why you said FML. Your maths are correct! Good job buddy!

Comments

Not sure why you said FML. Your maths are correct! Good job buddy!

tounces7 27

Actually now is when you become on good terms with her new BF so you can inform him she was seeing both of you at the same time, because he's probably not aware of it either.

GoogieWithers 22

She could have made a mistake? Possibly? Maybe?

Possibly that’s not all that’s bigger

I’m fantastic at math so let me explain it to you. She was test-driving the new guy for two months while keeping you as her back-up, just in case he disappointed. Apparently, he did not, so she kicked you to the curb two months ago. I’m glad I can share my giftedness with you. :)

You need to become the official translator for the weekly 'best of the worst'.

Thanks. I would, but I'd require Hazardous Duty Pay. When I read those, I can feel the brain damage setting in. Long-term exposure to the Best of the Worst will likely reduce me to a blithering idiot (ok, more of a blithering idiot than I am already :) )

chris_lillo 15

Maybe your ex is just bad at math? 😬 but in a seriousness that's terrible OP. I would certainly completely cut her off

Unfriend. You don’t need to see that in your wall every day, and it sounds like those good terms were based on her lies.

Think that's bad, wait until she tells you both that she's 6 months pregnant.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

You spelled 'used to be on goof terms with' wrong

IrieStorm 9

Well, it appears, so did you.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20