By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 18:47 - United Kingdom - Barry

Today, I had to sneak out of work to get my daughter from her school. Apparently, she had thought that hurling a bowling ball down the stairs during the lunch hour rush would make her cool. In actual fact, it made her expelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 920
You deserved it 3 017

Same thing different taste

Comments

CinnamonRugby 5

Not a suprise she got pinned for it. Maybe you could bowl over her with your parenting skills and strike out as dad of the year.

Drew167 8

Could be worse they could have gotten police involved if somebody was hurt.

hockeyoceancity 13

I don't see why people say it's uncool. It's neither cool nor uncool. It like smoking cigarettes but weed doesn't give you cancer and is 100 percent natural unlike 99percent of all foods we eat. Weed is a herb grown naturally that releases stress and is used medically so... You can't bash on it to much considering i bet 50 percent of you or more smoke cigarettes which are more harmful by far along with alcohol. yes it may kill some brains cells but considering we make so many brain cells a day... Not much of a loss also we don't use all of our brain to it's max usage so all in all it doesn't effect you. Some of the smartest people smoke weed and do drugs even strong such as LSD, it expands your mind with thoughts but it does in some cases kill your brain cells but so does TV and cell phones and reading this right now on your ipod/cell phone/computer. Much of you are just brain washed to think "weed bad, drugs bad" but what about the pain meds you are taking at a hospital? they give you forms of herion in hospitals so don't think drugs are bad. They are only bad if you abuse them. Before you think, oh he is just another pothead. No i am not, yes i have smoked weed and experimented with drugs but i am not a pothead, i smoke from time to time to release stress ans because it lowers my jaw/neck/back pains from a medical issue and makes my migranes go away. Don't be scared of the unknown. Lead, don't follow the crowd. No need to bombard me with negatives i was just putting out my thoughts of this topic. I of course have much more to say but i hate typing on this... So have a good day! :)

dominic1221 6

^ TL;DR: "I'm an insecure pothead."

That's not worth being expelled at all, unless someone was severely hurt. :P

How you can be bothered to type all that shit is beyond me, when I can't even be bothered to read more than 4 lines

izzygarcia 0

A bowling ball? Really? The standards of school pranks have lowered since I last went

A bowling ball rolled down the stairs, would be funny as hell to see. A nice way to break up the day. ...Unless someone got seriously hurt.

mhopper 13

Better than a slinky! They take forever!!I