By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 18:47 - United Kingdom - Barry

Today, I had to sneak out of work to get my daughter from her school. Apparently, she had thought that hurling a bowling ball down the stairs during the lunch hour rush would make her cool. In actual fact, it made her expelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 919
You deserved it 3 017

Same thing different taste

Comments

I apologize but your daughter is an idiot for trying to do something in order to be "cool"

wannabesinger 16

I could see a suspension, but unless a lot of kids were seriously injured I don't think it called for an expulsion.

pavlovaaLOVE 7

Unless this was her last warning resulting from constant bad behavior...

Or she injured a shit ton of people.

I'm sure that throwing a bowling ball down a flight of stairs during the luch rush, if it's anything like my school, would injure at least 10-15 people with the ball and about 20-30 more with falling children.

Why would you NOT kick a child out of the school who is prepared to throw bowling balls down a crowded set of stairs? Whether people got injured or not, she needs to be taken to a small island off the coast of nowhere and left there.

Making trouble during youth is nothing. She will grow up to be an important person!

...ejaculation. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to end your sentence as premature ejaculation.

Sneak? Are you not allowed to leave for some reason even for an expelled daughter?

awww you should be so proud! at least she wasn't "sneaking" out of school.

oh I'm sorry, I couldn't find the sarcasm font!

That did not read as anything even remotely resembling sarcasm.

109) are you serious? A mentally challenged person could have seen the sarcasm in that comment.

KiddNYC1O 20

Okay, there may have been sarcasm, but the last sentence doesn't quite justify it.

140 - Well, if a mentally challenged person could have seen it and I didn't, then I must not be mentally challenged. Thank you for the compliment. :)

I think most parents would prefer their child skipping class to them being a dipshit and hurling a bowling ball down crowded stairs

Who the **** plans to bring a bowling ball to school and what moronic teachers for the first half of the day ignored the fact that she brought a ******* BOWLING BALL to class?

wannabesinger 16

If she had the bowling ball in her locker, how would anyone have known about it? Maybe she kept it in her backpack and put it in her locker later. Would've been heavy, but it's possible.

Then my next questions would be 1) why couldn't I have been lucky enough to have a locker deep enough to hold a bowling ball and 2) why the hell was she so dedicated to bringing this bowling ball to school? Doesn't she know she can make fun of some nerd and appear equally as "cool" to her "friends"

wannabesinger 16

I don't have all the answers! Perhaps she was on the bowling team. Do schools in the UK have bowling teams? Hell, do schools in the USA even have bowling teams anymore?

Give me the answers, dammit! *shines interrogation light in your face*

ByronJess 17

Speaking as someone who lives in pretty much the same area as OP (I know my profile says otherwise- ignore it) I haven't heard of schools here having bowling teams :s

GreyGirl 15

My school has four bowling teams

Kristoffer 35

Hopefully no one was injured. FYL

Ninjasaurus18 9

How did that make her expelled? Suspended, is more likely.

Dude she threw a ******* bowling ball down some stairs.

During the lunch hour rush, as well. When there'd be dozens of students using them, most likely.

If she's in high school, there's a good chance there could be 100+ students, and if it did hit a student, talk about a broken shin/knee.

It strikes me that your daughter doesn't have a spare brain cell, because her plan was a turkey. In fact, her mind is probably perpetually in the gutter. It's terrible that you had to drive down the lane to get her, but at least she didn't try to claim she was framed. You need to bowl her over and put balls to the wall so this behaviour stops now. Good luck.

PocketMonsta 4

I see what you did there... (^?^)