By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 18:47 - United Kingdom - Barry

Today, I had to sneak out of work to get my daughter from her school. Apparently, she had thought that hurling a bowling ball down the stairs during the lunch hour rush would make her cool. In actual fact, it made her expelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 920
You deserved it 3 017

Same thing different taste

Comments

She shouldn't care if other people think she's "cool".

cuddlebunny3548 11

Where did she get a bowling ball from in the middle of school?

unknown_user5566 26

You mean your school didn't have a room dedicated to bowling balls? Weird.

schuckmankatie 0
m1989_fml 10
Alex1014 0

How can u bring a bowling ball to school?

Would she start throwing balls of marijuana down the stairs during lunch rush?

Wait, is anyone else wondering why the heck did she have a bowling ball in school???

unknown_user5566 26

No, because the rest of us read the FML. She had a bowling ball in school so she could throw it down the stairs.

Uh...you "snuck out" of work to pick up your dumb daughter who got expelled for stupid behavior? WHY? I would have made her sit on her ass until you got off work and picked her up. Why would you sneak out of work? Did you not tell your boss? Were you not allowed to leave? I can't come up with any reason for why this would be okay. Also, your daughter is a destructive idiot and needs to stop watching so much TV if she thought throwing a bowling ball downstairs would make her look cool. How old is she, anyway? Surely old enough to know better if she can lift a bowling ball...

unknown_user5566 26

Be happy she took the non-traditional route in her attempt to be cool. When I was in high school, it seemed that every girl trying to be popular just slept around. I'd rather have a daughter with an explusion on her record, than a daughter who makes me a grandmother too soon!