By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 18:47 - United Kingdom - Barry

Today, I had to sneak out of work to get my daughter from her school. Apparently, she had thought that hurling a bowling ball down the stairs during the lunch hour rush would make her cool. In actual fact, it made her expelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 920
You deserved it 3 017

Same thing different taste

Comments

why did she have a bowling ball at school?

hockeyoceancity 13

To throw it down the stairs. :)

bargarlm 2

Expelled for that? Damn schools suck at when & what & how to punish kids. Unless she knocked down a bunch of kids & seriously hurt them that's just stupid.

Make her carry a bowling ball for two hours each day she is expelled. If she drops it the timer starts at 0.

Nobody said anything about rolling the ball, she hurled it. It sounds pretty cool to me. It sounds to me that "during the lunch hour rush" is the teacher's take on why it was extra dangerous, not that it was especially busy. That's just when she would've been out of class. Who throws a bowling ball at people?

I feel as if that whole "cool" thing was an excuse, if she was so dedicated to bringing a /bowling ball/ to her school. I mean, those things aren't light, nor would it be easy to hide... So yeah. ._.

Every time I read a "today my kid did something stupid" fml it's an auto Ydi from me. You raised them...

unknown_user5566 26

The way a kid is raised does not automatically determine their behavior. There are some parents who do everything right, and their kids still act out. On the flip side, there are some dead beat parents who don't do anything right, and their kids end up being awesome.

they can expell you on the spot? i thought you get suspended then have to go to a hearing

mrtjawesome 14

Congradulations! you have officially raised a bart simpson.