By Anonymous - 01/11/2014 15:28 - Canada - Sooke

Today, I had to show up at an anti-drugs lecture with full-blown pink eye. It's from an ongoing bacterial infection, but the speaker said he'd heard that excuse a hundred times before, and shamed me in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 524
You deserved it 3 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think I'd rather you be high then have pink eye around me. Really sucks though, you should have taken the opportunity to rub the bacterium on him . My thing though is why did you show up with a contagious infection?

Comments

juststephhere 23

The speaker seems like a dick... The difference between the way someone acts on drugs compared to pinkeye is completely different!

Oh wow sorry op! Hope you get better soon :) x

SauceySarah 30

He is such an ass for shaming you in front of everyone. Even if you were actually high, he shouldn't have said anything about it in front of everyone.

LostInTheZone11 29

Get a note from your doctor, and shame him in front of everyone for jumping to conclusions.

rocker_chick23 27

Get a doctors note, and rub it in his face.

jthmtwin 16

As low brow as it is I would have given it to him. Don't be a tool bc some one is sick. And curious how he thought you were high unless you had it in both eyes bc last time I checked pot doesn't choose left or right :/

rocker_chick23 27

Yeah, I have never seen someone get high and suddenly get a crusty, oozy, eye.

jthmtwin 16

I would wonder what on earth the got high on, and to stay far from it.

At least you are the biggest person! And ashamed and angry, oooooh forgot that! You should have said something to him for being so rude for no reason.

Isn't pink eye super contagious? You shouldn't have gone. Those people could all get sick because of you. I'm sure you could've gotten a doctor's note excusing you from the event.