By Jeff G. - 23/01/2012 00:31 - United States

Today, I had to send a picture of my Grandma at her funeral to my girlfriend, because she thought I was out cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 630
You deserved it 5 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

msjoyfull84 0

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Bitch should have been at the funeral with you.

Comments

kateheartswaffle 0

That's ridiculous. Break up with her.. You shouldn't be with someone in the first place if you don't trust them!

mama2b3 20

Have you given her not to trust you in the past? If not that's pretty extreme and she should trust you. Even if you've cheated before, if she decided to stay with you she needs to get past it because that's not a healthy relationship. Talk to her. Sorry for your loss op.

mama2b3 20

Have you given her not to trust you in the past? If not that's pretty extreme and she should trust you. Even if you've cheated before, if she decided to stay with you she needs to get past it because that's not a healthy relationship. Talk to her. Sorry for your loss op..

Are you sure the relationship's really worth stuff like that? If the people involved in a relationship don't trust each other (or even just one) it's not going to work. Whether or not you've given her previous reason not to trust you, if the trust cannot be regained then it's not going to work and it's usually time to move on.

If she has that little trust in you, then you should leave her. Or talk to her about why she doesn't trust you. Time to evaluate the relationship.

AngryBeaver32 8

Seriously? Oh hell no. What kind of girl would demand a picture of your deceased grandmother as proof that you're not out cheating on her? If she really suspected something going on she should have secretly given it some time to see if that's really what happened. Excuse me, I've got to pick my jaw up off of the floor after this fml.

Bat Shit Crazy! That will only get worse!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
RedPillSucks 31

Actually, I was thinking the same thing, so I gave you a thumb up. OP should photoshop himself in the casket with his dead grandmother doing something salacious. Yes, disrespectful. I'll take the rest of the thumbs down.

don't disgrace your grandmother like that. dump the dumb bitch.