By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 14:23 - Canada

Today, I had to finally come to terms with the fact that I am obese when the doctor told me that my weird smell was not an infection but mold growing between my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 055
You deserved it 37 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you finally understand now. Sad that your smell is what convinced you rather than the diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, coronary artery disease, and stroke. Now if only I could figure out a way to make bad drivers stink so they finally realise they suck at driving...

icrest80 4

Time to hit the gym...and then the showers

Comments

kittycat2007 18

Um you do realize that op could have a medical issue ( such as thyroid disease) that is making them overweight? I Agree they need to shower better but don't just assume its something they can control.

I understand that being overweight like that is usually do to either a medical or a psychological problem, bit how do you not notice that you are starting to smell? I doubt the mold grew over the course of an hour. You had to have known that you stink and that you need to do a better job washing yourself, or even hire someone if you are unable to clean under all your rolls.

Ewww that's gross every fattie knows they've gotta lift the rolls!

riseagainstbabyy 4

You absolutely deserve it. Not only are you making yourself suffer, but the poor people who have to be around you too :(

sweetmama88 6

I could have swore I read this FML, not too long ago from reading thru pages of FMLs. But I could be wrong. Just feel like its a repeat.

dog1999 2

Wash clothes and loofahs are made for this very reason

shawnagreenbean1 9