By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 14:23 - Canada

Today, I had to finally come to terms with the fact that I am obese when the doctor told me that my weird smell was not an infection but mold growing between my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 055
You deserved it 37 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you finally understand now. Sad that your smell is what convinced you rather than the diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, coronary artery disease, and stroke. Now if only I could figure out a way to make bad drivers stink so they finally realise they suck at driving...

icrest80 4

Time to hit the gym...and then the showers

Comments

one11oh 2

if it really smelt that bad that you thought it was an infection, Time for a good scrub!

BlackBlazeCobra 16

How often do you shower? Or do you forget to clean under your rolls?

Twisted_Angel 17

Eww... Thanks for that image. I was gonna have lunch, but now there's no way it will stay down...

I'm going to call this the most disgusting FML I've read.. How can you not notice mold growing on your body? Don't you check your body when showering? I have many more questions about how you couldn't notice such a thing, but I'm not sure if I want to know..

This is extremely sad to me, I hope you learn to value yourself more. Luckily there's still time for a change, please take better care of you!

I don't think it's the obesity that you have to come to terms with, love--it's the inability to shower effectively that needs to be addressed...

MY EYES. THEY CANNOT UNSEE THIS BLASPHEMY.

It's called a shower fatty. Doesn't matter how big you are a simple shower would still avoid growing mold on your body!! Blahhh gross