By Lauren - 20/08/2012 03:53 - United States - New Market

Today, I had to bail on yet another date with an awesome guy. Every time I make a date, my hateful mother slips laxatives into my food so I'm glued to the shitter until 2am. This is the fourth time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 676
You deserved it 4 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

You haven't caught on yet? Just don't eat the food.

Comments

Sicilysstallion 2

Plan dinner dates so you don't have to eat at home

Make ur own food and drinks.... Don't except any thing she gives you?

*accept. Otherwise very sound advice!

talisin_fml 0

Next time don't use the toilet.... be creative like mom.... ; )

It's about time for you to not let your mother know when you will be going out on a date. Either you do that, or avoid eating food and drinking stuff on the day of your date.

First of all, you could probably get her into some trouble with the law for what she's doing if you chose to. You may want to consider that. If you don't want to go that route, then just don't tell her you're going on a date until you're about to leave, and don't eat anything she makes, either. Tell her you're not hungry or something, and then when she's out of the room, make your own food, or eat something like a granola bar that she can't put laxatives in.

Eirena 5

Honestly, if this was the fourth time, shouldn't you have learned a) not to let your mother know and/or b) to refuse any food or drink from her around the time of the date? YDI.

Ok - if you know she does it why eat what is prepared by her for you? You must not really want to go on these date subconsciously!

Then don't eat the food your mom makes you?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Why do you live with your mother? And why do you tell her about your dates? Are you sure you're not sabotaging yourself?