By Lauren - 20/08/2012 03:53 - United States - New Market

Today, I had to bail on yet another date with an awesome guy. Every time I make a date, my hateful mother slips laxatives into my food so I'm glued to the shitter until 2am. This is the fourth time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 676
You deserved it 4 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

You haven't caught on yet? Just don't eat the food.

Comments

You know, that's illegal! You should report her! She deserves it! Maybe a night in jail would teach her a lesson! It's totally illegal to poison someone's food & that's what she's doing! If it happens again go to the ER, call 911 if you have to, tell them what's going on & they will call the police! If she's that crazy, she might really poison you & kill you one day! Think about it! What's she going to do when your wedding day comes? Take action before you really get hurt! It's called Munchausen By Proxy! It's a mental disease where you make people you love sick on purpose!

This is almost certainly not MSbP, OP's mum isn't making her sick to gain attention. Making someone sick is not the only diagnostic criteria for MSbP.

Fool me once, shame on you...... Why on EARTH would you continue eating ANYTHING offered by the lunatic after making this connection ??

KiddNYC1O 20

That's rather dead ass of your mom...hopefully the guy will understand

skittycat213 19

Kill your mom. Jk but seriously talk to her and tell her that this is invasive and childish behaviour from her

kitsune3 20

Um...wow. Either your mom is playing a really cruel prank, or she doesn't want you dating.

LolChia 7

Stop telling your mom when you have a date, and/or stop eating the food she handles before you go.

I'd like to know what kind it is since I have tried all I can find and the pain meds I take keep me blocked up.