By workhoe - 20/02/2017 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with a coworker I've had my eye on for awhile. Immediately after, he turned on the light and got on his phone. Me, trying to start a conversation, I said, "Well, that was fun." He looked at me and said, "Was it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 985
You deserved it 1 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Generalleroy 12

who haves sex with a coworker. thats what not to do at work 101

Uh-oh! His short term memory is fading. Best get him to a hospital!

Comments

Generalleroy 12

who haves sex with a coworker. thats what not to do at work 101

Wow, you just set a record in "How many grammar and punctuation rules can you break in one post?"

Generalleroy 12

We have a grammar nazi in the house,ladies and gentlemen! Lol

There was clearly immediate regret!

notsosupernanny 8

me. and now I'm happily married to the guy with a kid. it doesn't always end badly

That's when you respond with, "Well no, you were terrible actually. I just didn't want to hurt your feelings."

iZoidberg 11

Yes, hurting people’s feelings because you’re bad in bed is mature.

You probably need to hone your skills in the sack.

species4872 19

Maybe you should have had the conversation first.

If you couldn't even start a conversation with him, maybe you shouldn't have had sex with him, especially because he is a coworker.

jcash52426 5

At least you didn't shout out Im giving you a raise ! Like George Costanza.

1) Don't have sex with coworkers, for any reason, ever. 2) Stop being so narcissistic that you think just because you like them, that they will automatically like you back. 3) Stop having sex with people that you are not in a relationship with, or at least who you have been on a couple nice dates with at the very least. I mean, really? You had a one night stand with a coworker (who is obviously far more attractive than you), and you really expected it to turn into something? You are clearly one of those "everyone gets a trophy" generation, you probably feel entitled to him just because you want him. Sorry- that's not how life works. He wants to get the hottest girl he can get, just like you wanna get the hottest guy you can get. So when you go for people out of your league, it's an unfair exchange, and therefore you will get used. Because your value is simply not enough to keep him around.

I'm pretty sure they're two guys. No sexy girl in this story.

superpandamonium 7

1.) are you It's father or priest? 2.) It's not narcissistic to start a conversation. 3.) **** off for being a twatwaffle.

superpandamonium 7

1.) are you OP's father or priest? 2.) It's not narcissistic to start a conversation. 3.) **** off for being a twatwaffle.

superpandamonium 7

1.) are you OP's father or priest? 2.) It's not narcissistic to start a conversation. 3.) **** off for being a twatwaffle.

superpandamonium 7

1.) are you OP's father or priest? 2.) It's not narcissistic to start a conversation. 3.) **** off for being a twatwaffle.

Dustmop 18

How do you even know how attractive OP is and the person they slept with?

There is an ancient Phrase- 'Don't shit where you eat.' This basically means, do not do pleasure where you do...Business. There are many reasons, first and foremost being that when stuff gets complicated (and it pretty much *always* gets complicated...) It will quite probably make your work life...Messy. Nobody needs that.