By pregnantapparently - 10/12/2015 18:45 - United States - Durham

Today, I had been stress-eating a lot of junk food during finals week at college. I was feeling worried about my figure, and lifted up my shirt to see myself in the mirror. My boyfriend, who I didn't know was watching, promptly said, "Whoa babe, it looks like the condom broke!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 982
You deserved it 3 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Which is when you walk over to him and say with a sardonic smile "Well, it's too early to take the test yet, we'll have to wait another week until we know for sure, daddy", and wait how HE looks after a week of stress eating.

don't worry OP. it will be all worth it if you pass all your exams.

Comments

don't worry OP. it will be all worth it if you pass all your exams.

KhaleesiDannie 26

What an horses ass I'm sorry OP stress eating can be a real problem

Just for future reference "an" is generally used before words starting with a vowel like "an apple" while "a" is used before words beginning with a consonant like "a person" :)

Perhaps op of the comment doesn't speak English as their first language. Don't be an ass.

Railroader 16

#48 living in the US doesn't mean she would be able to speak perfectly, since she could be originally from another country. Anyways who cares about grammar on the internet. Correcting people over it seems like a waste of time to me.

If you are talking to 33, I don't see how they are being an ass. If someone doesn't speak English as their first language, wouldn't they prefer being politely corrected rather than not knowing and obliviously going on to continue the mistake?

queencabello 19

This is why I hate this app the people who use it think it's English class.

53 there is nothing wrong with correcting someones grammar it is better to teach them to become better its not a bad thing, if you make fun of them for it, then thats when uve crossed the line with it

queencabello 19

I get that but it's still annoying I see that in the comments of every fml and then they thumbs you down for it. I really don't understand why they care so much

KhaleesiDannie 26

Who knew people cared this much about a typo? haha

Which is when you walk over to him and say with a sardonic smile "Well, it's too early to take the test yet, we'll have to wait another week until we know for sure, daddy", and wait how HE looks after a week of stress eating.

welp! there goes his finals down the drain. kid won't sleep for days.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Though I'd assume nobody ever taught you that.

Railroader 16

2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights make a left.

2 wrongs don't make a right, but it's sure in the hell more satisfying to watch someone else suffer with you.

He sounds like a very loving and caring person... /sarcasm

amileah13 26

Whoa shit! First of all, if you are pregnant congrats! Second of all, just because someone is heavier than normal doesn't mean that they're pregnant (me just trying to telepathically tell your boyfriend that). Hopefully everything turns out all right for you op!

The whole point of this fml is that op isn't pregnant...

I dontl't know why you're being down voted so heavily #5 because plot twist: Accidents happen and OP might actually be pregnant (unlikely, but still possible) because there are a surprising number of women who don't know they're pregnant until they're giving birth and put weight gain/missed periods etc onto things like stress. And I get that OP's boyfriend was probably just mucking around when he said that, but it might also genuinly look like that to him which would prompt me to take a pregnancy test for peace of mind if nothing else.

Should've turned around and said, "Well, your /parent's/ condom broke!" before sashaying out of the room.

Food babies are the best kind of babies though... Good luck on your finals!

Shoulda said "yeah well it's not yours" and see how he felt then ?

She probs would've felt boyfriend-less... Which I'm taking she wouldn't consider as a good thing

I am just loving jen1097's awkward response to getting thumbed down.

CrassKal 27

Wait, so was it intentionally mean? Or did he actually think you might be pregnant?