By Anonymous - 29/12/2015 00:00 - United States - Granger

Today, I got together a surprise party for my mom's birthday. I invited all her friends and her douchebag boyfriend who I don't get along with. When my mom got home, he took credit and got her friends to back him up with bribing. My mom said I'm selfish and horrible for not trying for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 259
You deserved it 1 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

johnny29 14

I can't belive your mother's friends did that..

That's a lovely gesture for your mother OP! The truth will come out eventually... It's just incredibly selfish of him to take the credit.

Comments

It sounds like her boyfriend is not the only douchebag in her life. Hope you find out what he bribed them all with and spill the beans to her one day. I am sure you can find a way to prove the good you did, too.

FYL, OP. Whoop his ass. Sounds like something the ass hat my mother married would do. I hate stuff like this.

Prove it to her OP. Friends are not the kind of people to lie like this. especially given you're her daughter. and for this narcissistic prick to do that means he's got some serious shit wrong in his head. Show her receipts. show her text messages and communications with people that show the invitations. because friends and a boyfriend like this are not the people you want your mother trusting.

Xandrick 22

Looks like it was a bad idea to invite him after all. But you did what you felt was right. I just hope there's a way to expose everyone for the wrong they did on you.

well I mean that's horrible but you don't need the credit necessarily to feel good about what you did for your mother but the bf yeah..getting ur friends to back u up what a baller...

Shouldn't have invited the douchebag boyfriend. Or the friends. To be honest, they all sound like *****. You should cut them off.

Surely there is a trail to show her, emails, text messages, phone calls to her friends before the party etc.you can probably prove he is a POS

Show the receipts for all the food and stuff you bought for the party.