By dannytriplet - 11/04/2010 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got my son's phone bill (the phone I got him to call us from college). I found out he's been calling a phone sex hotline everyday. He hasn't called us once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 704
You deserved it 8 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, OP, but you deserve it for giving him a phone and paying his bills. If he doesn't know the value of the money, make him work to worth it.

Comments

How about you take away his phone and quit yer bitchin? He took advantage of something you did as a favor, something you had NO obligation to do.

Melanie76_fml 0

Why don't you call him? If you want to talk to him, you call him instead of him calling you.

Quest_ 13

He's living on campus and has to call sex lines for ***** and giggles? I'm sorry ma'am your son is dumb! weebls-stuff dot com/toons/Dumb+Dinosaur/

whoa! thats just weird , kid must be desperate but c'mon we all have needs right ? (;

Dude...your son is a ******* perv, and a pathetic one at that. And you shouldn't pay his bills, he's a grown man and he should take care of himself, even though you probably only did it cuz you care and wanted to help.

how the hell is calling a sex line makes him a perv?!?

Sounds like he was taking care of himself. It could have been worse. The daily call could have been to his babies momma or the student health center.

Cous if you're so damn horny and sex-obsessed ALL THE FRICKIN TIME(wich he must be, becouse op said that there were many calls) that you can call one of those sexhotlines often without being grossed out by the fact that you're prob talking to some sad, old and probably quite ugly woman about how horny you are and about all the stuff you're just DYING to do(and I can tell you, if you call to a sexhotline, you're usually talking about preeeetty kinky shit), then, my dear friend, I think you are a gross little perv. Now, if you happen to disagree with me, that's fine, it's awesome for you, but that's my opinion.

Yeah, it could've been worse, but that doesn't mean that it's good. I mean, a dude could have herpes, problems with getting it up, a dead wife and a cranky bitch of a girlfriend addicted to crack that HE pays for, but it could still be worse, he could be unemployed, homeless and have a dedly disease, that would be worse, but that doesn't make the first option great, right?

brookelynn_ema 0

It would just be weird if he phoned you for sex talk so consider this one a win.

flashback.miss 28

I remember a Mad TV episode that had what you said.... Oo

Haha, what a loser. I guess he doesn't know there are old fugly women on the other end of the line. He needs to get himself some real action, this is weak lol.

ydi for giving him a phone. go smack him silly and get him outta colledge

Ugh... you're just like my family. "you never call me!!" If you want to talk, why don't YOU dial the phone? Can't complain about something you're just as guilty of.