By dannytriplet - 11/04/2010 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got my son's phone bill (the phone I got him to call us from college). I found out he's been calling a phone sex hotline everyday. He hasn't called us once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 706
You deserved it 8 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, OP, but you deserve it for giving him a phone and paying his bills. If he doesn't know the value of the money, make him work to worth it.

Comments

well I would hope u turned his phone OFF! he needs to learn responsibility... take his phone away so he can get out of his room... off his pecker and in to the world of the living... before it's too late... no one wants a hairy Palmed blind guy for a boyfriend!

Want your son to call you? Stop paying his phone bill. Trust me, he'll get in contact really fast.

Ari070609 0

stop being a nagging parent nd accept the fact that he's in college nd is only gonna call when he's either a) home sick(which apparently isn't the case) or b) when he needs something. he's grown up and doing his own thing, let him be. p.s. wouldn't you rather him get off from a hotline then sleep around with 200 diff ppl and possibly catch something or make u a grandma/pa?? come on cut him some slack!!!

Is it so stupid to want to believe that theres someone out there who loves u no matter what stupid thing u do? Is it so dumb to want to believe that someone so powerfull created this world and gave his only son becasue he loved us so? Is it so wrong to believe that when we die that well get to go to a place to beutifull for us to imagine? Is it so wrong to fill the emtyness of our lives with religion and the holy ghost? Take the kid to church, bible studies, read the bible to him, play christan music constently, thats what my mother did with me when I didnt understand God.

oh sorry that comet was supost to go to another story i clicked on the wrong one embasing

cinnomonroll 0

don't pay his phone bill so his phone won't work.

Time to cut him off if he's not gonna call ya, huh?