By dannytriplet - 11/04/2010 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got my son's phone bill (the phone I got him to call us from college). I found out he's been calling a phone sex hotline everyday. He hasn't called us once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 706
You deserved it 8 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, OP, but you deserve it for giving him a phone and paying his bills. If he doesn't know the value of the money, make him work to worth it.

Comments

TigranPet 24

You probably know this by now since it's been 6 years but in the crazy chance that the question still stands, OP means "original poster" and YDI means "you deserve it"

Well phoning you wont give him the same thrills it gives him when he phones "Miss Honeysuckle" is it? Be glad he isn't phoning you and doing what he does on that phone. Also, have you tried to ring him instead? I should clarify I don't know if Miss Honeysuckle is a real sex hotline, I just chose a really cheesey name with the word suck in it.

just cancel the phone. don't even mention it to him.

how awkward would it be to bring it up in a conversation? haha, weird.

damn i cant believe hes in college and has to go to the hotlines. you screwed up

The college student got the phone under the notion that his parents wanted to retain contact despite being separated. It's only common courtesy for someone who is receiving some kind of benefit(s), in this case, phone service, and support if nothing else, to at least talk to their benefactor. The preferred conditions for the call would be under the student's own volition. I would have to say disconnect the phone if all he's gonna do instead of use it for it's intended purpose,calling OP. If he wants to jack off to somebody over the phone, let him do it on his own dime.

LOLatYL 0

That option to include unlimited web on the phone plan doesn't seem so expensive after seeing the bill from 1-900 numbers, does it? YDI for being cheap. =x

ericck 0

lmao @5, u could have called him if it was bothering u so much

Maybe the phone got stolen? To me this sounds far more believable than a college student calling sex hotlines daily without ever calling his parents especially if they pay for the phone. Besides, he should KNOW that you usually can check on the calls made with a cell phone...

stewpididiot 11

who calls those things anymore anyway, when you can stream so much **** on your PC ? this kid prolly won't do too well in college anyway if he can't figure out that his moms is gonna see the bill. Shit, those sex line things are hella bux! I'll bet the bill was over a grand !!!

send him a care package full of **** and cut off the phone