By Acneface - 28/06/2009 00:55 - France

Today, I got my hair done, eyebrows waxed, and a new expensive dress to impress my boyfriend. When I got home I asked him if he noticed anything different about me. He looked at me for one minute before asking, "Did you finally start using Proactive?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 163
You deserved it 5 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the secret to proactive. It shapes your eye brows and cuts your hair.

Would you rather him say, "I'm glad you finally got your eyebrows waxed. Those things were starting to look like caterpillars."? Us guys don't know about every little thing that you girls put into stuff like this, we just know that you did something. All we really notice is that something about you is prettier.

Comments

dyingstart 0

I'm not a big fan of Proactiv, it dried my skin pretty bad. My skin is pretty sensitive, so it may work for other people. Well, it sounds like whatever you were doing was working, so if you have complexion problems, stick with it!

strawberryswirl 0

Never ask men that question. Ever.

all of you saying he must think that proactive works... mabie he thought it didnt work but that saying that might make her feel better if by some chance it did work im a guy and proactive worked for this one big zit i had, i havent used it since finally, dont expect men to notice something like that, because if we did then we'de make remarks like "why is my gun not on the left peg anymore, or what happened to the soap! or WHAT THE HELL WOMAN, USE A COASTER!!! the one time you forget and op, deep down did you REALLY expect him to notice if you deemed it necessary to prompt him?

Guys honestly don't notice that stuff enough to make a comment about it. By asking so blatantly it's fishing for compliments. I sympathize that boys are oblivious, but don't keep your expectations about their perceptiveness too high.

YDI for setting him up like that. He couldn't just say "I don't know, what did you do?" because that would imply that you didn't look better, which left him with the task of figuring out exactly what you'd done. Even if it was really obvious that you got your hair and eyebrows done and dressed up, you were still forcing him to point out one of your shortcomings.

First, I hate it when people ask that question. Never ask that question to a guy.

CLOTHES DONT IMPRESS GUYS! WHEN WILL GIRLS GET THAT?! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?! THE WORLD MAY NEV- I'm bored.

You're both sort of socially inept: He's inept for giving you that sort of insensitive response. You're inept for asking a stupid question like "notice anything different?" You deserve each other!!!!

paigeey16 0

BURN OMG THT SUX WUT A DICK I HOPE U BROKE UP WIT HIM!