By Acneface - 28/06/2009 00:55 - France

Today, I got my hair done, eyebrows waxed, and a new expensive dress to impress my boyfriend. When I got home I asked him if he noticed anything different about me. He looked at me for one minute before asking, "Did you finally start using Proactive?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 163
You deserved it 5 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the secret to proactive. It shapes your eye brows and cuts your hair.

Would you rather him say, "I'm glad you finally got your eyebrows waxed. Those things were starting to look like caterpillars."? Us guys don't know about every little thing that you girls put into stuff like this, we just know that you did something. All we really notice is that something about you is prettier.

Comments

cattoe7 0

you're kind of lucky, my boyfriend notices every little thing.. good sometimes.. wretched other times

Don't put us on the spot like that! You ask such an open-ended question, you're going to get some wild answers. You should have asked him if he liked your haircut.

CherishFlowers 0

Well, that's still good, in a way. It means your acne is clearing up. =)

You could have been a bit more specific. I hate it when people ask me things like that, I never know what to say in case I get it wrong because I barely do notice- and I'm a girl. Stereotypically men wont notice things like that, so just assume he wont either.

FlaminYawn 0

girls don't do that shit to impress their boyfriend, they do it to feel better for themself. If you wanna impress us, just out of the blue deepthroat 9 inches, swallow and keep going...that's way more impressive

Leptailurus 0

Stop caring about your appearance, it's obvious he doesn't. Stop acting like a brat and asking loaded questions and being upset when you don't like the answer. GOD I hate women who are so self-absorbed like that.

YDI for thinking that most guys notice that sort of thing. He went fishing because he knew you were expecting an answer but didn't notice that you're wearing different clothes from the day before. I personally don't notice hair or eyebrow changes unless they're really ugly. So him not saying something about your hair means it probably looks really good. HINT: Next time, tell him what you want him to notice. "Hey baby, I did my hair and got this new dress just for you! What do you think?" Then he'll drop the much-expected compliment and everyone will be happy.

#15 your a dickface. she can't help she gets lots of acne. that's why there's such a thing as acne cream! duuuuuuuh!!

YDI for not waxing your brows on a regular basis like most women. but dump him for not noticing the new dress and hair cut