By Acneface - 28/06/2009 00:55 - France

Today, I got my hair done, eyebrows waxed, and a new expensive dress to impress my boyfriend. When I got home I asked him if he noticed anything different about me. He looked at me for one minute before asking, "Did you finally start using Proactive?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 163
You deserved it 5 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the secret to proactive. It shapes your eye brows and cuts your hair.

Would you rather him say, "I'm glad you finally got your eyebrows waxed. Those things were starting to look like caterpillars."? Us guys don't know about every little thing that you girls put into stuff like this, we just know that you did something. All we really notice is that something about you is prettier.

Comments

YDI for fishing for complements. Guys don't always notice things right away, but we do eventually. Did you even give him a chance to look at you and notice it himself before asking?

jewelzgalore 0

OMFG I HEAR YOU ! he NEVER notices it when i try to be pretty. -_- cheers to those unnoticed females out there.

SarahsWickedGame 0

I'm surprised there aren't more comments from guys saying what you should do to ACTUALLY impress a bf. I'm a girl, and I know getting my eyebrows waxed or an inch cut off my hair won't even register on a guy's radar. You want to impress him? Buy him that video game/car accessory/movie/etc he's been talking about wanting forever. Don't drop money on an expensive dress: the only way he'll see it is when you model it, or if he has to drop a bunch of money on somewhere fancy to give you an excuse to wear it! Spend the money on expensive lingerie instead: that WILL get his attention! Or cook his favourite meal for no reason (if that's something you don't do all the time) or get him tickets for his fave sports team. I find most girls are so selfish in relationships; they get pissed if guys don't put thought into it and get them great gifts, but their idea of "impressing" a bf is to go do a bunch of stuff he won't even notice unless he's gay/works for Extreme Makeover? Seriously, get to know your man, then do something he'll actually LIKE. He will appreciate you tons more, trust me.

LMAO to #1's comment!! That's hilarious!! And at least he noticed your face, right?

mehwhateverr 0

Isn't that a compliment, though? Your face looks clearer than it used to...

Proactiv does work...so do heavy duty acne meds, my fiance has used both. By the way, fyl because your boyfriend is such a dick

Did you ever notice anything different about your fiance besides the acne?

Yeah ok, maybe her bf's a dick. But then again, maybe SHE shouldn't be asking open ended questions like that. Guys HATE IT when girls do that... Simply because we know if we get the wrong answer (which we usually do) you all flip a shit, well a lot of you do anyways. Some of you don't which is nice... lol