By Fmycatslife - 26/07/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, I got my cat stuffed after her death. I brought her home and set her down by my couch. I guess my dog thought it was a new chew toy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 879
You deserved it 78 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deseved it for getting your cat stuffed in the first place thats ******* creepy

Comments

randomm 0

i think thats gross, but i dont like furs and stuffed bears or whatever either. but some people are like "thats so gross that you had an animal stuffed"... but lots of people and restaurants and stuff have stuffed cows and deer and all... but it is a bit odd getting something personal stuffed..

celiaeatsballz 0

and also to all you saying Humans>animals, yes I agree but that has nothing to do with anything. You can love an animal more than a human.

evey274 1

EWWWW!!!! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?! you totally deserve it lol. what a disrespect to your kitty =[.

Sorry to hear about your cat's passing and the dog thinking it was a chew toy... but stuffing your pet is a little strange.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous set of comments to any FML I've ever seen. For one thing, last time I checked **** sapiens, humans, were in fact in the animal kingdom. Therefore, what are you using as your definition of animals, those of you along the "humans > animals" line. How are you separating us from other species? I think that there are a lot of species out there much more "civilized" than us. Next, the fact that the OP stuffed their beloved pet is much the same as keeping the ashes of pets or other family members. It is a bit of a strange way to keep their memory, but who the hell are you guys to judge that? Whether you put "FML" or "YDI" should be based on your opinions as to whether the OP's life was ****** because the dog got the stuffed cat, not whether you think its strange to stuff a beloved pet. Are there really so many people who are so cold to their pets? OP, that sucks. Hope it wasn't too badly damaged.

Why does everyone seem to think that the FML discussion boards have to be so vulgar and rude? I don't understand the world we live in.

Why would u EVER keep a dead cat!!?

doof_fisch 2

What a Cat-tas-stuffy! Someday, you'll laugh over your dog chewing up your cat. Actually, I find it hard to believe. A dog would know it's genuine cat fur, etc. I have yet to see a dog chew up a cat -- live or dead. And if a dog comes across something dead, he is most likely to roll on it and not chew it up.

bongoboy 0

well it's kinda your falt for leaving it in reach of your dog since the dog might not know any better. so, I guess, YDI.

car6435 0

wth!?!!! when my cute and nice dog died( may her little heart rest in peace ) I had her laid to rest not stuffed like a trophy!