Who's a good boy? Not you.

By Anonymous - 21/02/2017 22:00 - United States - Newark

Today, while walking my dog in a cemetery, she stole a stuffed animal off a child's grave and began to play with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 672
You deserved it 3 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jcash52426 5

Why the hell do you think it ok to walk your dog in a cemetery. Do you really think people want you having your dog pissing and ******** where their loved ones are buried.Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell were you walking your dog in a cemetery? Have you never heard of a dog park?

Comments

Why the hell were you walking your dog in a cemetery? Have you never heard of a dog park?

jcash52426 5

Why the hell do you think it ok to walk your dog in a cemetery. Do you really think people want you having your dog pissing and ******** where their loved ones are buried.Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

Let's be honest, the ones buried there sure don't

It's not uncommon to walk you dog in a cemetery... it happens a lot around here...

WallyQ 18

Ways to get haunted: Mess with people's grave sites.

SummerSkaggs 2

not all towns have dog parks. so you're reduced to walking them along paths, sidewalks, or in this case, a cemetery. who know, maybe they were visiting someone.. no hate man ✌

If there isn't a park then there are still plenty place that don't include dead people.

Better bury the stuffed animal.. RIP Mr Cuddles

LostInTheZone11 29

Well at least it did not take a dump on a grave.

Aren't there signs that say "no dogs". You 100% deserve it. Don't bring your dog to a cemetery. Take him to the park.

Why would you do that, though...? Surely you could just walk your dog in a park or something.

Yall quit being mean and judgemental. Maybe OP took the dog to visit the burial site of a loved one. I've seen a YouTube video of a dog lying on his owner's grave marker and crying, howling, and rolling around. Apparently some people do take loved pets to visit the grave of important people.

If your dog mysteriously goes missing and you see a weird little girl in your hallways you know why :)