By Anonymous - 19/08/2012 05:51 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I got into an argument with my girlfriend over how many sides a triangle has. I actually ended up drawing her a diagram. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 492
You deserved it 4 349

Same thing different taste

Comments

If you really want to give her a mind-****, draw a circle in a square and ask her how many angles there are. Although, with the current genocide of her brain-cells, it may result in the end of your relationship.

musicluvr2000 11

But she knows everything about hair products.

Who is the idiot here? Your girlfriend for not knowing, or you for staying with someone with the IQ of a head of cabbage? Looks fade, boobs sag. You want to know what's REALLY sexy? Intelligence.

Cabbages everywhere are insulted by your comment. To determine the status of their relationship, he should ask her to count from 1-100 by even numbers. If she thinks it's possible, then he should sever all ties.

Shit, I meant *odd numbers. Guess I should have an evaluation too.

Your first comment made me think I caught the stupid. Glad it was just you though xD

You can't count from 1-100 using only even numbers, OR only odd numbers. Even numbers would have to start with 2, thus leaving out 1. Odd numbers would have to end with 99, thus leaving out 100. Your original comment was fine, but for your follow-up, you fail...wompwomp :/

This level of stupidity should be outlawed

perdix 29

I don't mean to go off on a tangent, but this is not a good sine. Se cant be very smart.

Hold on people. Before we judge, we need to see a pic of her so we can vote on wether or not it's ok to be that stupid.

* whether. My apologies. I'm not the brightest triangle on the tree.

It doesn't matter what you look like. It's never okay to be that stupid.

This is one of the worst FMLs I've read. I've only come across stupidity like this in movies.