By Anonymous - 28/02/2016 11:06 - United States - Maryville

Today, I got hit by a stray cantaloupe. That's not a typo. I hate my neighbors' kids with a burning passion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 490
You deserved it 1 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to introduce them to a stray watermelon.

Have you talked to the parents about it? That's very odd to say the least.

Comments

You were clearly the target of the day

whatunicorn 17

Some kids are Satan's spawns I swear. What's even worse is their nitwit parents that let them get away with it. FYL, best of luck OP.

Report that. Have a good talk to their parents

aelarol 5
moshpit11 8

This made me laugh so hard. I feel bad at the same time a flying cantaloupe projected towards you makes me laugh. I'm sorry.

At least it wasn't a pumpkin. But you could lob a pumpkin back at them.

The one flavor that didn't make the cut, due to concussions.

Boobookittyf96 10

it's time to introduce them to at least 10 pomegranates.

Stray?? Stray!? There were MORE cantaloupes being thrown? What were they aiming at when they hit OP instead? And why cantaloupe?! This is just such a "WTF" event, I can't even think of a rationalization. I've heard of people throwing tomatoes at eachother as a game, but cantaloupe!? That would ******* hurt, especially if they were entire cantaloupes, rind and all! I hope OP didn't get hit too hard with it. :S That said, don't actually throw fruit back at them. Would count as assault and if OP is an adult, the police would be way less likely to shrug it off like they would if OP reported the kids throwing stuff. No, what OP should do is buy tomatoes, squash, etc. Let them semi rot, and then pay another neighbor's kids to throw the rotted produce at the kids who threw cantaloupe.