By buttcrack - 18/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, I got fired. To make things worse, I had to sit in three-hour bumper to bumper traffic, waiting for a wreck to clear on my way home. In front of me was a fat man with a hairy butt crack on a motorcycle. I was forced to stare at a fat, underwear-less man's ass for 3 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 233
You deserved it 3 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dawkrida 0

ummm forced???? or u just wanted to stare

To be fair, he might have had a thong on and you just didn't see it from that far away.

Comments

To be fair, he might have had a thong on and you just didn't see it from that far away.

Deniise4395 0

haha yahh... gross eather watt..

u could have just looked at something else

How is this an FML? Who doesn't love hairy buttcracks? I know that I like them

what 34 said I mean you didn't have to look at it but something about his ass mustve caught your attention

#34 it was probably like seeing a car wreck. You want to look away but you just *can't*.

boyguydudemalema 0

Is it just a coincidence your username is "buttcrack"?

michael32123 0

hahaha when i read this i laughed so hard ive farted

turn your head or read the back of his shirt- it probably said" if you can read this then the wifey fell off"

myelm17 9

Agreed. Why jump to conclusions? I mean, you could see his crack, sure. But he was still obviously wearing pants. Who's to say his underpants weren't also just riding a little low?

He wouldn't happen to have been a plumber, would he?

Get out the car, pull up his trousers and get back in like nothing happened.

iSitt 0

don't touch that. you don't know where that's been

iluvmorgan1991 0
ninja_ness 3

lol idk why ur complaining you just got 3 hours of free entertainment ^•^

MadaZer0 8

I would go GTA on his ass... RUN HIM OVER!!! You lost your job... Your basically a dead man walking~ Get that sexy ass 6 star wanted level!

Yeah, one star for killing the motorcyclist... then what? Don't tell me you pull over and let the cops haul you in! You keep going. #5's comment obviously meant that OP should go for the goal of six stars because she has nothing to lose anymore, and that running over the fat dude would start her on her way. Call someone a dumbass AFTER you learn how to follow a train of thought for more than three words.

I think that train left the station a long time ago.

MadaZer0 8
fylatfyldotcom 0
Crush89 0

change lanes maybe!? what an idiot. getting fired sucks tho

It was a three hour BUMPER TO BUMPER traffic. Trying to change lanes in that kind of traffic is impossible.

paladininwaiting 1

must have been a sexy, fat, hairy buttcrack or you would've looked at the ugly peep to your left......

saranottelling 7

Maybe it was like a freak show. It was so disgusting yet so interesting at the same time.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Today, I realized I have a fetish for fat, hairy asses. FML

Melkezidech 0

Today, while on my way home from my new job position that opened-up this morning, I got stuck in 3hrs worth of traffic. As if that wasn't enough, some weirdo behind me was staring at my ass like it was their new best friend. FML.

Girl are you in luck, there is no shortage of fat hairy asses around. Heck, some of them are even on guys.