By tgstreaks - 23/04/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for the first time. Naked, I climbed into the booth. When the machine started I became frightened by the loud roar of the spray and couldn't breathe. I pissed myself out of fear. I now have river-like streaks down both legs where the pee washed my tan away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 873
You deserved it 90 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peach_fml 0

No offense, but how much of a whimp can you be? You know it's the spray tan...yet you're still so scared you pee yourself. YDI

Oh poor guys that had to clean up that mess.

Comments

thats gross. haha. i feel bad for the next person in there. now there's pee in it..

salted 0

idiot. don't they tell you that it's supposed to make a loud noise?

I feel sorry for you but you should have done some research. Of course it's going to spray your face and of course it's going to make a noise of some sort. Saying you couldn't breathe makes you sound slightly claustrophobic, so if you are it may not have been such a good idea to go into a tanning booth. Also, I'm quite jumpy when it comes to loud noises, but I have never been jumped so much that I peed myself. You should have emptied your bladder before you got in the booth if you knew that you had a weak bladder. In fact, you shouldn't have booth-tanned at all if you knew that you had a weak bladder and that it was going to make a noise. Overall, YDI.

You. Pissed. Yourself. What are you, 3 years old?

Spray tans are ugly and orange anyway, so YDI.

Kitty34_fml 0

I thought you were supposed to wear a bikini or something in those spray tan booths. Spray tans look fake anyway. I would suggest going out in the sun or buying one of those body moisturizes with a light bronzer mixed in. They work REALLY well and they're only like 6 bucks. I think "experts" reccommend 30 minutes of sun every day, which is more than enough for a good tan.