By dumped - 17/04/2011 21:12 - South Africa

Today, I got a postcard from my boyfriend who is on vacation in the Caribbean. He's breaking up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 813
You deserved it 3 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can just imagine.. "Hi sweetie, The weather is GREAT, and it's all so beautiful here!! I'm swimming all day long and the bounty beach... just WOW! xoxo John. PS. I'm breaking up with you."

MissMittens 0

I hope he gets attacked by pirates >:(

Comments

Yeah, dishing out endless coconuts and bananas could do that to a man... Fortunately he didn't forget the land he hailed from, but just the woman who he left living it in... Lmao... FYL for real!

Why were you not on the vacation with him?

4XxXo_OxXx4 0

they could be in high school?

c8750 2

Or he brought the girl he broke up with OP for with him

sexist women are worse than some guys being jerks..

MuffyStJacques 0
perdix 29

It's better than getting the STD he contracted there as a souvenir he brought back for you.

perdix 29

You think the STD is better? I won't STFU, but I want to hear what makes the herpes better than a break-up note.

Nah, I don't think she believes STD'S are better. In an earlier comment she mentioned being Caribbean... it seems like she is unnecessarily taking offence to your comment...

MEM0817 18

39: I'm pretty sure 36 is saying he's probably out there sleeping around and sowing his wild oats, which in turn most likely leads to contracting STD's. He's not saying that Caribbean people are full of STD's... But way to be defensive... I wonder, is it cause you're spreading the gift that keeps on giving? Just kidding! Don't be telling me or anyone else to stfu. No reason to be overly sensitive.

AMAZINashleigh 6

whaaaaat, breaking up through a post card is pure class. OP's ex-boyfriend is a classy guy.

Devin91 20

sounds like a douchebag, better to find out now then later?