By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 05:15 - Australia

Today, I got a free temporary tattoo of a scorpion in a packet of potato chips and decided to wear it on my wrist. Whilst I was in the shower, I got a shock, thinking it was a spider. I then lost balance and slipped, banging my head on the faucet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 308
You deserved it 43 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AliMarie 0

That is undoubtedly the worst tattoo ever worn by anyone ever.

Comments

bullshit nobody says faucet in australia, probably lying or from america or they are just a ******, and people who type 911 instead of 000 thts just stupid

ever thought she might have said faucet because she thought this was an American site and didn't think they would know what a tap was ????

#71 People do say faucet And people that dial 911 are not necessarily stupid. We watch so much american tv and movies that people get the facts mixed up. I personally know someone whos never been to america, is of asian ancestry, lives in australia and has a full american accent from being brought up watching american tv and movies. And i can tell you now, she definately is not a ****** or stupid. Shes probably twice as smart as you are and a lot less ignorant.

Ha ha, that did make me laugh though.

rachelbrianna25 0

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN!! u must be the brightest one in the fixture.

hoff90 0

uhhhhh, wtf is this? randomness...... also, a faucet is part of a sink not a shower... in any part of the world

marshmallowmouse 0

If it's a shower that doubles as a tub, the spout where water comes out above the drain and below the shower head is called the FAUCET. Problem solved.

I have a real tattoo of a scorpion on my leg. It's pretty badass and realistic-looking. I find scorpions and spiders all the time in my laundry. Once, a scorpion was on a sock I'd just washed... it stung me when I picked up the sock. Since then, I've been known as the Scorpion King. I mean Queen.