The Voice

By legit247 - 10/05/2013 04:44 - United States - Moscow Mills

Today, working at a fast food restaurant, I was cleaning dishes in the back. I started to sing to myself. During the chorus I heard the echo of my voice in my ear. My boss had pushed the talk button on my headset so every staff member and everyone in the lobby could hear me over the intercom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 772
You deserved it 9 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

That only means your boss thinks your singing is pretty good... That or he wanted to get all the windows replaced.

That prank was a real Whopper. You mayo not think you have a single McNugget of self esteem left, but don't worry - karma will ketchup to your boss in the end.

Comments

AHAHAHHAA! Omg :') that sucks, but I would have done the same thing. Just smile and nod. Own it. What else can you do?

Wizardo 33

That only means your boss thinks your singing is pretty good... That or he wanted to get all the windows replaced.

I think he may have been singing "I got my cheese and fries, cheese and fries. Shake... Shake... Shake"

"Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that? Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back? Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it"

Wizardo 33

'Our milkshake brings all the students to the yard, damn right its cheaper than yours, damn right its more toxic than yours, our milkshake brings all the students to the yard.'

That's so mean of your boss. Lol. Especially if you aren't exactly the best singer. Best thing to do is laugh it off

goodoldave 17

Hmmm... Did you get an applause?

If you've got a nice voice than it's free advertising! Maybe you'll get talent spotted

Let me guess is your new name American idol?

Thats how all the greats started, I heard that skrillex was working at his local alien transmission institute and decided to make it into music.

He was with FFTL before becoming Skrillex.

That prank was a real Whopper. You mayo not think you have a single McNugget of self esteem left, but don't worry - karma will ketchup to your boss in the end.

Doc, you're making me hungry. Doc. Stahp.

ChronicBluntz420 7

Was this pun off of the Dollar Menu?

I would say that this isn't that bad, but then I would be lying. good luck op.