By Fred - 20/03/2015 01:06 - United States - Kingston

Spicy
Today, I gave my friend condoms since he didn't have any and he was planning on "getting lucky." Little did I know he was planning on "getting lucky" with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 638
You deserved it 5 823

Same thing different taste

Comments

You don't own your sister. She can make her own decisions. Either buy the condoms for your friend or don't. Pretend he's going to have sex with someone you don't know, if that helps.

Look at it this way. Getting lucky is a good thing, and you're clearly happy to help a friend get this good thing by giving him a condom. Well, now two people you care about just had a good thing happen,and it only cost you one condom! If they had been having sex with different people, it might have costs you two condoms, since clearly they were both unprepared. You're sister and friend getting together is more cost effective then them getting lucky with different people, and two people you care about still had a good thing happen, so double bonus!

themanlile 2

at least you know they did it safe ... unless u thought it would be funny to poke a hole in it, or give him your oldest one ...

So? You don't own your sister. She can sleep with whoever she wants (provided she's of legal age). You should be grateful they at least have the good sense to use condoms.

The Guy Code doesn't matter to some people.

at least now there's no chance of you guys being in-laws