By gtrs750 - 09/08/2009 13:48 - Canada

Today, I gathered both mine and my girlfriend's families secretly to a restaurant. I paid the restaurant to play romantic music, and paid for the best table available. As soon as we finished our meal, our families gathered around and I proposed. She laughed and said no way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 293
You deserved it 8 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OH MAN!! :( She's a bitch... :( FYL DEFINITELY!

Wow that sucks. But on the flip side, why would you propose to someone without being at least 99.9% sure they were going to say "yes"?

Comments

Dude, that sucks! I know you will find someone better.

Dont propose to someone in public with alot of family present.

lol I live in your province. Hopefully you'll make it to the evening news.

No, she wasnt supposed to say yes. Im glad she didnt.

mjsuper42 0

You totally deserve this. your profile says you're 16. i'd say no too.

lem0n_fml 0

HAHAHAHA. Great observation. ****** 16. Also, she probably didn't accept because he spent an hour sneaking up on a log. (Check his two other FMLs)

Those other two FMLs are his favorite FMLs, not his FMLs.

xoxoCheer 0

I'm so sorry! You must be heartbroken! If you went through all that trouble, and she LAUGHED.. she doesn't deserve a guy like you. Dump the bitch! Good luck with your next, more GRATEFUL girlfriend.

the_commentator 0

It was probably awkward. Or if they're actually SIXTEEN, then I would laugh too, not thinking he was serious. Don't dump her because she doesn't want to get married to you, duhh. Maybe she's not ready -- especially if she's still a MINOR or in HIGH SCHOOL. heh. FYL, dude.

I couldn't keep dating someone after they treated me like that. she was a bitch not for refusing she had all right to do so but for hurting his feelings on the way she refused it. Laughing and then promply saying "No way!" like that? I can't even get myself to believe she loved him that much in first place. If her problem was not being ready she could have explain that in a nice way damn it. "No way! Ahahahaha"!? really is that the best way to tell someone that we are not ready for something? Ya right. Besides if he really was convinced she would like to get married with him gather their families isn't so much of a pressure... sorry OP FYL.

lol your all saying he deserved it cause he had it in a crowd. if she had just said no then id understand but she laughed at him then said no FYL bud

That sucks man. she wasn't the one. you dodged a bullet there.

Dude you're ******* 16. YDI for expecting your girlfriend to marry someone who is barely out of high school.