By angry girlfriend - 22/05/2012 14:32 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I found out via Facebook status that my boyfriend is going to Hawaii with a group of friends, including his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks. When I confronted him about it, he said he didn't think I needed to know, and to mind my own business. I think I'm about to be single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 685
You deserved it 3 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like you've been single for a while already. Make sure you pack a few surprises in your ex-boyfriends bags, like dead fish. By the time he gets there, all his clothes will smell fantastic.

simcop2387 10

I wouldn't think I'd be about to be single. I'd make sure I was. If I ever did that to a girl I'd want her to break up with me because I obviously don't deserve her.

Comments

I would assume that I was already single if that's what was going on. I could just imagine my husband saying something like that to me. He would be divorced quick!!!!

You should be when you dump his ass.

Yah think? Break that shit off before he cheats on you

You need to make sure HE'S single. If he treats you like that, he doesn't deserve you.

lumberjack610 1

Press the resume button on the single life cause you don't need a dumbass like him!

I think I'll stick with the YDI on this one because you probably left the good guy in the friend zone...don't get me wrong, I know that I have too little information, but I'm just gonna go ahead and throw that out there...just sayin'...

The "mind your own business" line was what sealed the deal for me. Sorry op

Just because he's going with an ex of his doesn't mean anything is going to happen. You ending up single could be your own doing. Yes, he was wrong for hiding it and being a dick about it, but that doesn't make him guilty of anything. Guys can hang with exes platonically.

But hiding the fact that you're going on a trip is a bad form of respect in itself. Not to mention he then adds "mind your own business." Saying that is similar to saying "get out of my life!"